About : The Birchrunville
The Birchrunville Store Café was built in 1898, however it was originally constructed to serve as a creamery.
Eventually the building also became a general store and post office.
In the late 1970s the general store was converted to a café.
It was not until 1999 that Chef Francis opened The Birchrunville Store Café.
To this day the building still houses a working post office.